CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wonderful

After a pretty amazing day, although busy, I got to enjoy the evening with my hubby! We lounged then headed to Thursday Bible Study. We talked about faith and of course I became a little discoraged about what little faith I have sometimes... well, here lately, most of the time. It was a good discussion and big surprise I sat quietly and just listened. Of course when we got to the van, I had a million questions/comments for the more faithful hubby. He did pretty good with me... So guess whats in store for him? Lots of research!

After we talked a bit, we ended up at Wendy's and seen some amazing friends. I love the fact that God blesses us with the family of friends we get to enjoy! It's great to relax and laugh... hubby was glad too I think as it took the focus off the constant questions :D

Anyone else ever have crazy Heaven, biblical questions? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment