CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Why I started a Step Mom blog

Hello fellow step-parents. I have thought long and hard on starting a blog... What to write, will it draw an audience, will it help other people... And after much mental debate, I "just did it". 

I truly hope to share our concerns, frustrations and positive experiences. As I looked for various step-parenting support blogs, they didn't seem to grab my attention or have much to offer. If you have done the same thing, please make yourself at home here and open up! 

I will put this disclaimer out there : I am not a professional... No MD or PHD after my name... Just a biological mom, step mom and wife (with many other activities). So I and hopefully other can only offer school of hard knocks and been there done that knowledge.

Thank you for checking my page out and welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment