CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gluten Free

Well, about three weeks ago I self-diagnosed myself with a gluten sensitivity. It's been interesting and very challenging. All has been going good for the most part. Food choices are slim and doesn't accommodate my sweet tooth all that well :D I have seriously dropped about twelve pounds (50 to go) so that is encouraging. The book I ordered just came in today filled with recipes and ideas... looking forward to scouring through it! 

So with all the allergies and food sensitivities out there, how do you adapt? Any favorite restaurants that seem to accommodate food issues better than others?

1 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and fellow milspouse. One of my best friends has Celiac's disease and has become very adept at cooking Gluten free! I'll send her your way and perhaps you can exchange some recipes/ideas! You can check me out at http://mrsheather-lynn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment