CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Then life began

After an almost 15 year marriage, due to irreconcilable differences, it ended... Then after many tragic dates, God sent me the man I was destined to spend the rest of my remaining years with. We were so in love and inseparable! My four boys didn't warm up to him immediately but time would tell. At the time, we didn't or should I say couldn't think outside our new found love. My man, who was incredible and made me incredibly happier than I ever thought possible, had two small girls from his eight year marriage. Anyway, through all the mushy love stuff we married and soon had something like a Brady Bunch. My four boys and his two girls. His children live with their mother and we have them every summer. That can be a bitter sweet arrangement.

The first summer was great. Daddy had a new wife, new step-mommy was trying so hard and was excited about having girls after being the odd one out, always surrounded by boys : D Much to my surprise, in our situation, I quickly learned, boys are way more easier. I know, it's what I was used to, but I really did want to do the girly stuff!

Anyway, I say all this to get to here, my husbands girls have learned the art of manipulation, conniving and lying from dear old biological mom. The summers they are here is complete hell. My efforts are  shut down and now we are hitting pre-teen attitude with the oldest (11) and youngest (8) is following in her footsteps.

So, I guess that my reasoning for starting this blog is to be a source of information, support and just for readers, followers, anyone to have a place to get things off their chest! There are joys and ideas to share and frustrations to share... If that is what you need, this is a good place to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment